To start creating your first quiz, head on to the Quiz and Survey Master dashboard and hit the Create New Quiz/Survey Button.
A new window appears, and you will be asked to select a theme and do basic quiz settings. You will also be recommended addons that are best suited for the selected Quiz Form Type.
Select a Theme for your Quiz
To Start Creating your own Custom Quiz/Survey you need to first select a theme. The theme will enhance the appearance of your quiz with its custom elements like a progress bar, next & previous buttons, a watch timer, colorful backgrounds, etc.
Initial Quiz Settings
- Quiz Name – Enter a name for your quiz
- Form Type – Select “Quiz” to create a quiz form with the corresponding quiz options
- Grading System – Choose accordingly if the quiz you want to create is Graded i.e Correct/Incorrect or Points-based or Both
- Time Limit – Enter the time limit in minutes if you intend to create a time-based quiz. When the Quiz Commences, an actual timer will be displayed at the bottom-right of the screen, and an alert will also be shown to the user when the Time is Up!
- Require User Login – Allow only logged-in users to take the quiz. We recommend keeping this option disabled.
- Disable first page on quiz – This option will disable the first page of your quiz.
QSM has 35+ Addons that can be purchased separately to enhance the quiz working and incorporate additional pro functionalities to the QSM core plugin. Make advanced quizzes and surveys with the QSM addons. We recommend purchasing the addons as bundles to get a heavy discount and receive the latest updates.