Thinking to add Logic and Condition Based Questions to your Quizzes and Surveys? QSM’s Logic Addon is what you need.
Logic addon allows you to add conditional logic/logic branching to your quiz/survey/forms, which means the user’s response to one question will decide what question to display next.
You have control over which question should be shown to users next in a quiz/survey/form with conditional logic based on their previous responses. Quiz and Survey Master has a unique add-on for creating a WordPress conditional logic survey.
Whether you are a teacher creating tests & quizzes for students, an employer creating interview tests for candidates, or a business owner who wants to understand the interests of your customer then QSM Logic Addon is what you need.
- Simple to Use -> When this happens, do this!
- Set Logic Rules on Individual Questions
- Add Unlimited Additional Conditions
- Decide on a Logic Output to Hide/Show Questions
- Add Additional Conditions on Email Templates
- Create super complex logic quizzes
Build Smart Forms
Have you ever needed the ability to only show questions when the user answers other questions a certain way? Perhaps you want only to gather more information when a user says the customer service was poor. Or, maybe you want to ask for more info only from users with specific demographics that you determine earlier in your survey.
The Logic addon allows you to hide or show different questions based on what the user selects for other questions. You can set the addon to show a question when another question’s answer is equal to a certain answer or if it is not equal to a certain answer. You can also show or hide a question if the selected answer is greater than or less than a given value.
You can also take things a step further and show or hide questions when more than one questions equal certain values. For example, you could show a question only if the user rated your customer service poorly and said they would not recommend your product.
Just click “Select a question” to choose a question from your question bank. The condition will then have the options
- ‘is equal to’
- ‘is not equal to’
- ‘is greater than’
- ‘is less than’
- ‘is empty’
- ‘is not empty’
When you have selected all of your options under the ‘When This Happens’ section, proceed to the ‘Do This’ section. You can choose to ‘show’ or ‘hide’ any of the other questions in your test bank in this section.
Here is an example quick survey using this addon:
Here is one of the “rules” set up for handling the logic of the first question in the example survey above.
- Educational assessments: Logic based quizzes and tests can be used to assess students’ understanding of a particular subject or topic, and can be tailored to the individual student’s level of knowledge.
- Employee evaluations: These quizzes can be used by employers to evaluate the knowledge and skills of their employees, and can be used to identify areas where employees may need additional training.
- Language proficiency: Logic based quizzes can be used to test an individual’s proficiency in a foreign language, and can be tailored to the individual’s level of language proficiency.
- Medical diagnosis: Logic based quizzes can be used to assist doctors and other medical professionals in making a diagnosis by helping to identify the most likely cause of a patient’s symptoms.
- Personality assessments: These quizzes can be used to assess an individual’s personality traits and can be used in a variety of settings, including in the workplace, in education, and in therapy.
- Training and certification: Logic based quizzes can be used to test an individual’s knowledge and understanding of a particular subject or topic, and can be used to determine if an individual is ready to take a certification exam.
- Recruitment: These quizzes can be used by employers to assess the qualifications of job candidates and to identify the most suitable candidate for a particular role.
License Terms & Documentation
All add-ons can be used indefinitely once purchased. Add-ons include 1 year of support and updates.